Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blog Post #1 (Introduce yourself)

How do I introduce myself?  Well, I am a very independent person and I am very shy.  I wanted to take this class because of the mental illnesses part, so I can learn more about myself!  I am hoping when i am done with this class that i can be more out going and not so shy.  The only reason I am scared to show myself right now is because i don't know what people will think of me.  Things I like to do are hang with friends, play call of duty, draw, write lyrics, and sing!  Things that make me tick are when people start drama with me, or they talk about me behind my back.  When I am done with high school i plan to go to Fox Valley Technical college for architecture because I want to draw the plans for building houses and companies or I would like to go University of Wisconsin in Madison because I would like to be a zoologist, so I can study animals!  My favorite thing about living is that there are always new animals to discover and explore!

1 comment:

  1. It is very brave of you to want to investigate more in to mental illness. I think what people don't understand it that it troubles many, many people and that we all know someone who suffers from some type of mental illness. Understanding is key - so I hope people can learn more about them. Cool blog! I like the rain drops! Thanks for taking Psych this year & being so dilligent at getting your blog done! -MS. JOHNSON

    ReplyDelete